Snapchat is an application which is just made for people to interact in a funny way. Have you ever found pictures where people are having filters of funny dog or tiara on their head? These funny photos are made using Snapchat. You can click a photo or what we call snap in the funniest way. Send these snaps to your family or friends. The app has been used by more than 100 million users which is quite a big number. Snapchat is available for Android & iOS platforms. However, there are no official ways to download Snapchat on Windows or even Mac.
Developers haven’t promised launch of Snapchat for Windows or Mac. But Mac seems to have attention. However, till the time, it’s not launched we need to find ways to get it. Well, there are 2 ways, firstly opt for Emulators & secondly go for alternatives. But finding an alternative is also a difficult task when it comes to Snapchat. So electing Emulator is the best option.
- Best N64 Emulator For Windows, Android and MacOS 2018
- Download Cloneit on PC & Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Download PicsArt For PC/Laptop Windows (7/8/8.1/10)
|Developed by||Snap Inc.|
|Operating System||Android, iOS|
|Initial release date||Sept 2011|
|App Size||65.3MB (Android) & 243.9 MB (iOS)|
|Languages available||22 different languages|
Features of Snapchat:
- Snap Ads
- Full-screen vertical video ads with attachments
- Create & manage campaigns
- 300+ predefined audiences
- Audience match
- Build custom audiences
- Drag and drop customer lists
- Tune performance
- Ad manager
- Snap publisher (video editing suite)
- Multiple ad types
- Set budget
- Schedule and run campaigns
- Measure and optimize campaigns
- Draw geofence
- Campaign dashboard
- Performance tracking
- Campaign results
- Creative library
- Custom Audiences
- Instant messaging
- Video streaming
Requirements for installing Snapchat on Windows & Mac:
- PC with Windows or Mac Operating System
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Google Account
Why do I need a Google Account?
BlueStacks is basically an Android Emulator that means it will emulate an Android device. Whether you use an Android or iOS device, we need to sign in using Google or Apple ID for getting access for Playstore or Appstore respectively. Same happens here, we need to sign in using Google Account for BlueStacks. So if you have a Gmail id then sign-in using it. If not, make a new one, it’s absolutely free!
How to Download Snapchat on Windows & Mac
Now, we will discuss how to download Snapchat on Windows or Mac. The steps are quite easy & we have made it as simple as possible. But if you have any trouble, feel free to ask us via the Comment Section. So let’s move for the steps.
- Download BlueStacks latest version from their official website.
- Now, Install the .exe file, this might take 3-5 minutes depending on your PC
- Once the installation is done, you will get a Complete notification
- If you get a restart notification, you may shut down every task & restart the PC
- Restarting your PC makes the changes more effective
- After a complete installation, you need to select a language.
- Open BlueStacks, go to Playstore & enter your username & password
- You can also create a Google ID or enter your existing one
- Your Play store is on!
- Now, enter Snapchat on the search bar
- Download Snapchat from Playstore
- Wait till the installation is done, you will be notified so put your headphones on & stay calm
- Completed! Enter your Snapchat world!
- That’s all!
BlueStacks for Windows & Mac:
The procedure remains the same for both Operating Systems. So don’t worry about the steps. Using Snapchat you might definitely need a front camera on your PC or Laptop. To ensure you are having a camera.
Few more Emulators:
- NOX Player
- KO Player
- Andi Emulator
This was all about Snapchat & how to download Snapchat on Windows or Mac OS. The steps are simple & the software used is also quite easier. We have used BlueStacks Android Emulator. You may opt for anyone that you feel comfortable. For beginners, BlueStacks is best because installation is quite easy. Meanwhile, ensure that you are having a camera because without a front camera Snapchat might not result worthy. iOS Users may also have a look on few of the best iOS Emulator. We have made a list of Top 5 Shortlisted iOS Emulators recently. So iOS users may have a try on it. However, Android Emulators are better when it comes to making work easier. So that’s all for today, STAY TUNED!