How to Free Download Paid Apps On Playstore, One of the interesting features in Android is playstore, this feature provides a variety of applications or games available for free or paid. Lots of free apps are on the playstore, but paid apps seem more interesting because they offer a lot better features. We will review how to download free paid apps in playstore which also you directly practice and download here.
Of course you will be very annoyed if if you find the favorite app you want on Google Playstore turned out to be paid. You must be willing to spend additional money or credit to get the application. Because that’s a lot of android users who want paid applications for free. Actually there are many ways, although a little more complicated because it has to add other applications but it is not a problem.
- How To Use Greenify Without Root On Any Android Device
- 15 Best Root Applications For Android 2017
- How to Root All Android Mobile with KingoApp [Jellybean ,Kitkat, Lollipop, Mashmellow, Nougat]
How to Download Paid Apps on Google Play for Free
Here we have explained few methods to download paid apps on playstore for free after rooting your device you can also try alternate method too download without rooting your device.
[sociallocker] Most of the paid app apk are available online. U can get them by googling it.
eg : “PowerAmp pro apk download”
Otherwise u can install these apps:
- Modded Play Store
These are not available in play store but u can get them by googling the names. Otherwise from www.xda–developers.com
Luckypatcher patches some apps to make them pro/donate. It can also remove licence verification and advertisements in some apps.
eg : patch free version of titanium backup to donate version
Modded play store and Freedom allows to simulate fake in-app purchases for some apps. They also faciliates offline licence verification for some apps.
eg : in-app purchases in subway surfers
1. Download Through Freestore.apk Application
- First download the Freestore Apk application, then install the application on your android phone
- Open Freestore Application
- After the application freestore.apk have installed, open the application, just open it
- Then you open the playstore, choose paid apps or paid games
- Select SHARE In Playstore
- After selecting the app, Choose share option and share this paid app with Free Store App. This will let you to download the paid apps.
- Download Paid Apps
- Once you enter Freestore, you can just download paid apps on playstore for free.
2. Download via Blackmart Application Aplha
If that way has not been successful you can use the second way using Blackmart applications. Actually the way it is almost similar to the first way because both involves other applications to run it. The trick is also easier and faster because you just look in the search field and install the application or game.
- First download Backmart Alpha applications, then install the application on your android phone
- Search and install Paid Apps
- Wait until the installation is complete
3. Download through the 9 Apps Store app
This method is almost the same as the second way, but this third way is easiest and we highly recommend. Cause, 9Apps including App store the safest alternative of malicious malware that usually infiltrated in pirated applications. 9Apps itself developed by the famous developer that is Alibaba Mobile Group. A giant company that is also the owner of Asia’s largest online store Aliexpress.
In addition to 9Apps, Alibaba first has successfully developed a fairly popular browser application that is UC Browser, then followed by a news aggregator application called UCNews which is currently starting to rise. Back to the topic, here’s how to download paid apps in Google Playstore to get free.
- Download the latest application 9Apps through the link below: 9apps Download
- Install and wait until the process is complete
- Open the 9Apps app and search for the paid apps in the playsotore by typing the app name in the 9Apps search field.
- If you’ve found, download the application and then manually install it to complete.
4. Download Paid Application with AIO Downloader
Although somewhat illegal, to download paid applications for free from Google Play you can use AIO Downloader.
- Download and install AI Downloader the application .
- Once installed, you can directly use this application as a third party application store in general
- To download paid apps, immediately find the name of the application using the Search menu. Or search in the list of applications provided
- Once found, direct download.
- If it is downloaded, just install as usual.
Quick and easy, right? Now you can have a variety of paid apps for free without spending a dime!
Note: Most of the users are facing Licence error while opening the Paid apps from Playstore. This Can be Solved only with Rooted Mobile Just Download Freedom App. I am sure that Freedom app will resolve this issue with Licence Error.
If you still have any doubt or Methods to share Just Comment below.