Some say that more sophisticated the phone you use, the more extravagant the battery. To solve the extravagant battery problems on smartphones, Greenify is here to make your smartphone battery more efficient. How to use Greenify without root? Is this app effective enough?
If you think that the smartphone battery can be durable by itself even if it is not opening the app, then you have to change that thought. Not only spend your internet quota, the application also consumes the battery of mobile phone. If your smart phone battery is wasteful, then you need Greenify.
What is Greenify?
Some people may be still strange while hearing the name of Greenify. This is an application that can save the battery life of the phone by placing an application that often drain the battery into hibernation mode. Greenify will also close apps you are not using and to make your phone run lightly.
Greenify can be used on Android and iOS. Many Android users who take advantage of this application on smartphone that is already in the root. In fact, Greenify can run without root. With this application on your smartphone, it is guaranteed the battery will last longer and more minimal smartphone lag.
- 15 Best Root Applications For Android 2017
- Best Sites To Download Cracked Apps For Android
- 10 Best Apps To Search Job in India
How to Download Greenify Through the Play Store
Not all Android phone users are happy to do root on their phone. This is because root can lead to the official warranty of the phone is lost. How to use Greenify on Android phones that are not in the root is very easy because basically, this app is available in the Google Play Store.
If you Don’t have a Greenify app on your favorite Android phone? Try to follow the steps below to download Greenify from your smartphone.
- Sign in to the Google Play Store available on your Android smartphone.
- Press “Search Button” (search button), then type ” Greenify“.
- Choose the official Greenify app Click the “Install” button to install the Greenify app on your phone.
- Click the “Accept” button to start downloading and installing Greenify automatically.
- Wait a while because the speed of downloading the application depends on the internet connectivity you use.
You need to know that Greenify is available in free version and donation version. As with other apps, the donation version provides some additional features that increasingly support the performance of this app. The donations you provide will be used by app developers to keep up with the best updates for the Greenify app.
- Easy Way To Root Vivo Without PC (All Models)
- How To Mirror Android Display On PC Without Root
- How to Remove Popup Ads on Android, Forever! (No Root)
How to Use Greenify Without Root
Did you know that Greenify is installed on a device that is not rooted which will provide many benefits for your smartphone. Here is how to use Greenify without root access.
- Once you have entered the app and selected the “Greenify …” tag below, you will be taken into the App Analyzer menu, here you can select the app you want to put into hibernation mode which you are not using.
- Consider the blue writing because Greenify will inform you about the applications that should be hibernated. Greenify will include apps running in the background, scheduled running, and resulting in the phone becoming slower.
- If you want this app to manage the power and performance of all the applications contained on the phone, click the box located on the top right with the words “Show All”.
- By selecting all apps on your smartphone, Greenify will perform battery power management and smartphone performance by closing applications that it considers to consume battery power or make the phone easy to lag.
Hibernation Applications with Automated Hibernation
Any applications that can not be put into hibernation mode via Greenify? No need to worry because you can use Automated Hibernation. Well, how to use Greenify to hibernate the app automatically?
- To enable Automated Hibernation, click on the “Enable Automation Button” menu and the screen will display the “Accessibility Screen” menu.
- You will see some panels that set the Accessibility option. To change the accessibility settings in Greenify, click from Off to On.
- The display again displays Greenify Settings, then set the Off setting to On.
- A warning that says “Stop Greenify?” Will be displayed on the smartphone screen, press OK on the warning city.
- Make sure you will use Greenify to hibernate the app automatically by pressing the OK button on the “Use Greenify?” Menu.
- Click the “Hibernate Now” button to start setting up all apps that cause the battery to be wasteful.
Still hesitant to install Greenify on your smartphone? Some of these Greenify functions you should know so you do not have to hesitate to immediately install this useful application on your phone.
Random Access Memory or commonly abbreviated to RAM is a temporary storage media that works when you use the phone. RAM will multiply and become full if you run a variety of applications.
The ever-increasing RAM will make the phone performance slower. Therefore, Greenify is here to make your smartphone RAM to be more relieved so that performance becomes faster.
Saves Battery Power
Anyone would crave a smartphone with a battery lasting. However, it is very difficult to find on the latest phones, even if the phone provides an automatic battery saver feature.
Well, using Greenify your phone battery will be much more durable because Greenify will close the application that works to absorb the battery data “secretly” in the background.
Make Mobile Performance More Stable
You would be very annoyed when you’re using a particular app, suddenly the phone becomes slower or lag. It turns out Greenify can also solve this problem.
You do not need to manually clean the RAM as your phone runs slowly. The reason, Greenify will make the phone remains stable by removing background applications that are not in use.
Well, that’s how to use Greenify along with its function. You do not need to root the phone to use battery saver and RAM applications like this. Greenify is the official app you can get on the Google Play Store. Let’s make your Android phone battery more efficient and have better performance by installing Greenify!