In today’s world, we usually spend our maximum time using the Internet. We see many things images, pins, listen to music, or watch videos. The most attractive ones among Media files are “Videos”. Watching things moving is quite attractive as compared to frozen images. There are many ways of creating videos or editing them.
But not every software/app can stand on your expectation. There are levels of video editor & people may select according to their expertise. Video Editors like Adobe, Avast are used by Professionals. Meanwhile, Video Editor like Filmora is for moderate & beginners. Here are the methods to Download & Install Kinemaster for PC.
You might have seen people posting Whatsapp Status often. People like that status but not everyone is able to make it. Well, the creation of these videos isn’t a difficult task. You just an app is known as “KINEMASTER”.
Kinemaster is one of the best video editors, especially for status makes. The User Interface is easy to use & compact with a lot of features. However, the app is only available for Android & iOS users. There’s no specific software for Windows or Mac PC.
What is Kinemaster?
Kinemaster is a video editor with Professional features built for Android & iOS devices. You might not find another video editor like Kinemaster. Because video editors for Android & iOS offer features but Kinemaster seems to surpass them. The editor is easy to use & even a noob can use it. You can also convert videos to suitable formats. Therefore, a great video editor.
- Freestyle writing: Draw or write anything on Video
- Instant Preview
- Audio filters + Pitch Changer + Voice Changer
- Real-time video & Audio recording
- Download effects & audio
- Brightness, hue control & Saturation
- Animations, Themes, Visual & audio effect
- Blur, Mosaic & other texture effects
- Share option for Social media & YouTube channels
Download & Install Kinemaster For PC:
As discussed earlier, Kinemaster is only available for Android & iOS devices. There’s no software built for Windows & Mac. So for using Kinemaster in PC, we need to opt for Emulators. Emulators are software that emulates a specific platform.
Emulators are for Android as well as iOS. You may select any Android Emulator or iOS Emulator. However, if you are confused about selecting iOS Emulator. Must read “Best Shortlisted iOS Emulators”. Usually, every Emulator has similar steps of installation, so whatever you choose, steps won’t change much. We are selecting BlueStacks as it’s the simplest & works well.
Below are the installation steps:
- Download & Install any Emulator as per your wish. BlueStacks is best for beginners as it’s easy. Or else try NOX or Andy.
- Once the installation is done, sign in your Google ID or Gmail ID.
- This will allow you to use PlayStore. Go to PlayStore > Search bar > Kinemaster.
- Select Kinemaster & click on Install.
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Once the installation is completed, Kinemaster will appear on Home Screen of Emulator.
- Click on the icon to run it.
- That’s all!
Download Kinemaster for PC directly from the link given below.
Kinemaster is available in 2 versions Free & Paid one. You may opt for free version if you want to use it for personal or non-commercial use. The free version gives you same features but there will be a watermark on the output file. However, if you want Kinemaster for commercial or official use, opt for Subscribed one. So there are certain subscription plans & you may select it according to your convenience.
iOS users can also get Kinemaster easily on their iOS devices via Appstore. Here also there’s 2 version Free & Paid. iOS users need to install iOS Emulator on their PC & follow below-given steps:
- Download & Install iOS Emulator on your PC
- Login your Apple ID or iTunes ID
- Get access to App store on the Emulator
- Go to AppStore > Search Kinemaster > Install
- Wait until the installation is done
- Kinemaster is installed & the home screen will be having it
- That’s all!
You may download any Emulator, Android or iOS. But we would recommend you to go for Android because iOS Emulator comes with a lot of limitation. Meanwhile, Android Emulators don’t have limitations. PlayStore will allow you to download every app possible. But iOS Emulator App Store doesn’t have every app. Overall iOS Emulators are not better than Android. So if you want Kinemaster on PC, we would recommend Android.
Kinemaster Alternative for PC( Free as well as Paid but damn powerful editors):
- AVS Video Editor
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Elements
- Magix Movie Edit Pro Premium
- Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Pinnacle Studio Ultimate
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Kinemaster Alternatives for Android & iOS users:
- Movie Maker Filmmaker
- Filmora Go
- Adobe Premiere Clip
This was all about Kinemaster & Installation for PC. You can easily download & install Kinemaster on PC using our Emulator method. We would recommend you to not download Kinemaster on PC via any external website because there’s no such thing developed yet. Few websites might claim such things but don’t download it. Go for this alternative way till Kinemaster launches it for PC And, if you have any doubt or query, feel free to contact us via the Comment Section. Stay Tuned!