The best way to download all Instagram photos or videos in Instagram accounts of friends or ourselves is to use third party applications such as using the OGInsta + application. But most of the application will access you to download one image at a time. So here is way that you could download all Instagram photos and videos at one click.
However, each application has its own shortcomings, and the most striking shortcoming of the app is that it can only download photos or videos one at a time. But you can also download photos or images at once in one tap , the following tutorial
How To Download All Instagram Photos and Videos at One Click
We have tested this methods its working perfectly without any issues. You can also download instagram photos and videos selectively depending on your usage. So follow the method give below.
1. Install the application BatchSave for Instagram.
[sociallocker] BatchSave for Instagram app [/sociallocker]
2. Then open the application you have downloaded and install it.
3. You will see the log in and you have to enter your Instagram account username & password (make sure your Instagram account is already integrated with email and phone number).
Important note: If there is an increase in the number of followers on your Instagram account because of using this app, you should do Revoke & block third-party app . Also read :How To Know Who Viewed Your Instagram Profile 2018
4. If you are logged in you will see Quick Tip and tap Done display.
6. If you have found the account you are looking for, you can press one of the images for 2 seconds until the check mark appears in the middle of the image, and so you can just tap until all the pictures you want are enough.
8. Wait until the download process has finished downloading all images.
9. If the download is complete, you tap the View Saved button , and you will find all the pictures or videos you have downloaded earlier.
10. Here are the results of the image or video that has been downloaded. image or video files can be found in storage / batchsave or in your smartphone’s internal memory.
Done. This way you can quickly download all instagram photos and videos at once.