iMessage is a messenger developed by Apple & only iOS 5 or above supportable. You might wish to use this messenger because of its unique features like digital touch, P2P Money Transfer, a collection of emoji’s, GIF & encryption.
iMessage can be considered as the best messenger. Unfortunately, the messenger is only available for iOS devices. Even though WhatsApp & Facebook messenger is quite decent but iMessage remains favorite among iOS users. You might be thinking what’s so special about iMessage. Features of iMessage make it different from other messengers. Is there any way to get this iMessage on PC?
Don’t worry! We have come up with 3 ways to use iMessage on Windows PC. If you want to experience or use this app on your PC then stay on the page & go on reading. Join Us!
There isn’t any simple & direct way to use iMessage on windows PC. However, you need to deal with a few steps & tricks in order to get this app. But, we are here to explain to you step-by-step so you can rely on us. The below-given ways are alternative ways using several extensions or software.
We are having 3 simple ways but 2 require Mac PC & 1 doesn’t require anything except Windows PC. Don’t get overwhelmed by this NOTE, we will simplify your work!
How to Use iMessage on PC?
We will discuss according to below-given points:
- Chrome Remote Desktop
- iMessage History
- iOS Emulator
Chrome Remote Desktop:
The simplest way to access iMessage on Windows is using this Chrome extension known as “Chrome Remote Desktop”. However, this method is only for people having an Apple computer with iMessage & a Windows PC. Let’s get started!
- Ensure you have an Apple PC & a Windows PC
- You will need Google Chrome for moving further, so if you don’t have Google Chrome, Download it.
- Go to Google Chrome Web Store & download “Chrome Remote Desktop” on both of your PC.
- Install the extension & once installation is done, Click to Launch it!
- Now, download “Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer” only on your Mac Computer
- After the download is done, install it!
- Now, connect both the computers through security codes & enjoy iMessage on your Windows PC.
Chrome Remote Desktop allows you to access another PC’s apps & files via the Chrome browser. The process is simple & secure. So, if you have a Mac & a Windows PC, then try this method.
However, if this method doesn’t impress you, go to the next one. Also, you may skip to #3 method if you don’t have Mac or iOS Devices. Method 1 & 2 are for people having iOS devices & MAC computer. Meanwhile, the 3rd method is applicable to everyone.
If you weren’t impressed by the previous method, this might help you with the least trouble. However the previous method was simple, you can have a try on this too. Get your iMessage history from iPhone to Windows PC via 3rd party tool. The software we are going to use is “iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter”.
Features of iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter:
- Transfer text as well as media files from iPhone to Computer
- Preview data before transferring, you can identify data with the help of data thumbnail.
- View & export iTunes/Cloud Backup
- Export 20 different types of files
- Download & Install iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter for your Windows PC
- Launch It!
- Click on “Export from iOS Devices” > Start, now start to choose files. Example: Select Messages & Click on “NEXT”.
- Now, iMyFone will ask you to connect your iOS device. Follow instructions according to the prompt.
- Connect your iOS device
- Click on “SCAN” option on iMyFone to start scanning your device.
- Once, scanning is completed. iMessage will view on your PC.
- You can easily view each file & export accordingly.
- Select your files & click on export.
- Locate where to export the data
If you don’t have a MAC or an iOS device, no worries! This method is especially for you. So, you might definitely like this. No need of any extra hardware, just a Windows PC plus Internet connection is enough. Just download an iOS Emulator for your PC.
An emulator allows you to experience iMessage & transfer data too. You may read our Top 10 iOS Emulator for Windows PC. And, if you are not able to decide the best for you, read out Top 5 shortlisted iOS Emulator for Windows Pc. You can download any iOS Emulator from their official website.
- Download any iOS Emulator
- Install the iOS Emulator (Usually you get setup file)
- Run the Emulator
- Follow pop-up instructions
- After successful installation, Go to Playstore & install iMessage.
- Click on Download iMessage & installation will start automatically.
- Once the installation is done, open the app & Enjoy!
These were 3 legal & genuine ways to get iMessage for Windows. The above methods are 100 % working & you may definitely try this out. We hope you might have liked the above ways. There are a few more ways but they are a bit complicated & needs Jailbreak.
We won’t recommend you to go for Jailbreak & that’s the reason we haven’t posted that method. However, these methods are best & do not violate any policy.
If you have any query or need some help, feel free to ask us via Comment Section. We will try to reach to your comments as soon as possible. You may also add suggestions via the Comment Section. So, that’s all for today, we will be back with much more interesting topics.