- You need to root your device.Check this To root your device How to Root All Android Mobile with KingoApp [Jellybean ,Kitkat, Lollipop, Mashmellow, Nougat
- Busybox installed.
- Mac address that need’s to be changed.
- 15 Ways To Extend Wifi Signal Android & Laptop
- 11 Android Secret Codes You Should Know
- 5 Alternative App Store App For Android to Google Play Store- Download Paid App Free
How to Spoof or Change Wifi MAC Address in Android
Backup Old Wifi Mac Address For Safety:
Step 1. Go to Settings, Then press the WiFi.
Step 2. Then view the advanced settings
Step 3. Scroll down and see IP used, and WiFi MAC address.
Step 4. Screenshot wifi mac address for precaution(Safety).
Changing WiFi MAC address in Any Android Device.
Step 1. Install Busybox advance, download From Playstore [appbox googleplay com.jrummy.busybox.installer]
Step 2. Install terminal emulator, using a terminal emulator will help later to run a command that will be used on android devices [appbox googleplay jackpal.androidterm]
Step 3. Open the Terminal application and type the following command
- $ Su [ENTER]
- $ Busybox iplink show eth0 [ENTER] (to see wifi mac address)
Step 4. Then enter the following command.
- $ Busybox ifconfig eth0 hw ether XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX [ENTER]. (article XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX above, the contents of such 76-D0-2D-42-9E-83 , up to want to change the mac address her as anything)
Note: Exclude *[Enter]* While typing in terminal