- How to Easily Create Whatsapp Account Without Phone Number (Without Sim)
- 5 Easy Ways to Know Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
- Now Add Handwriting Text and Photo Stickers on WhatsApp
How To Change Font Variations in Whatsapp
The purpose of changing the variation, not change the font, but only change the display. For example, It can be Italic, Bold, and so forth. here’s how:
1. Writing become skewed [ Italic ]
You do this by including a _ at the beginning and at the end of the word you want made oblique. for example: _Premiuminfo_ this text will be Premiuminfo.
2. Writing Thickness [ Bold ]
3. Post Barred [ Strikethrough ]
How to Change Font in Whatsapp
Exclaimed Can we really use different letters? Eg normal post people use normal tone of voice, and other writings as the people uses a tone little annoyed. Want to know how?
- In addition to the system default font smartphone, you can use the letters FixedSys in WhatsApp.
- Not need to use the application weird, you just add three marks ( `) , without the brackets, at the beginning and end of the chat that you send.
- You can easily find the mark at all keyboard Android smartphone on the button symbols. On the iPhone, you should use a third-party keyboard.
- Later each chat that you begin and end with the last 3 mark will turn the letters into FixedSys.
- Example: “` Premiuminfo “`.