This time I will share how to use color font in WhatsApp with WhatsBlueText. Whatsapp has become chat application that many people use Worldwide. I think Whatsapp has its own advantages compared to other messenger apps such as BBM, Line, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, etc. Whatsapp also has many features like voice calls, video calls, feature to send documents, images and sounds. However, Whatsapp does not have group video calling features such as Line and Facebook Messenger. Messages sent via Whatsapp is also more secure because of the data – data that is sent in encrypted beforehand by the system. In addition to the messaging application which has been acquired by Facebook this we can also modify the article or text to be unique or colored. Text messaging with unique like this would have been more exciting.
But still a lot of People who do not know about the tricks to use Color font in whatsapp. It is not yet known users WA because they rarely explore further these best chat application.
- How to Easily Create Whatsapp Account Without Phone Number (Without Sim)
- 5 Easy Ways to Know Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
- Now Add Handwriting Text and Photo Stickers on WhatsApp
Advantages Of Using Color Font In Whatsapp:
- It Will Be Looking Unique Compared To other Text in Group and status message.
- Light Weight App of <3mb.
- Pro Feature Is completely free, Now Invitations removed.
- You Can also use Different Fonts available in WhatsBlueText.
- Doesn’t Requires any technical Knowledge.
- Extra App Needs to be Downloaded, Which Most users won’t like to do.
- More Color Can be added To improve Customers.
How To Install WhatsBlueText In Android Device:
- Visit Google Playstore and search WhatsBlueText App.
- If You Couldn’t Find The app Check Below Link.
- Click on Install and Open The Application.
How To Use Color Font In Whatsapp With WhatsBlueText:
- After Installing WhatsBlueText, Open WhatsBlueText application.
- Enter The Text Which requires Colored Font For Posting in Group or Status.
- Hold The Text to Copy or Use Share Button Mentioned above to share the Text with Someone.
- Paste The Copied Text in Comment Box and Send. Confirm It with the user If u Think it won’t work.
That’s it Now You can send Color Font in Whatsapp Using WhatsBlueText without Requiring any Technical Knowledge. Previously we need to Pay For WhatsBlueText Now Pro Version is provided Free. Don’t Forget To Like Our Fan Page Mentioned in Widget. Also Check Easy Ways to Change Variations and Change Font in Whatsapp.