The growth of Android Smartphone users are very significantly, from year to year increase. Almost everyone has an android device, whether smartphone or tablet android. And there who have not for communication purposes, but rather to the designation of game play. Because it is the ease to obtain and install the Game on android devices become the primary choice.Here’s How To Solve Error RH-01 Google Play Store .
And all users must already know a place to download the application on android devices, the Google Play Store. But sometimes things do not go smoothly, because suddenly the Google Play Store displays an error message which caused us not able to download the application.
One of the mistakes that often occur is the error occurred retrieving information from a server RH-01 “. This error usually appears when we want to download or to update certain applications.
You need to know the actual error is caused by faulty devices that we have not the fault of the Google Play Store. So the solution or to resolve it as surely as do a number of measures on android devices that you have.
- Best Android Apps Not Available in Google Play Store
- 5 Alternative App Store App For Android to Google Play Store- Download Paid App Free
- 17 Top Rated Best Android Games In PlayStore
First step To Solve Error RH-01 Google Play Store:
- Check and make sure the settings are correct date, if any of you please set the system date of your android device correctly.
- Check the Time Zone. Make sure the Time Zone setting on android device you have is (UTC+05:30)Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi (For India).
- Go to: Settings -> Application Manager -> Google Play Store -> Force Stop.
- Go to: Settings -> Application Manager -> Google Play Store -> Clear Data.
- Go to: Settings -> Application Manager -> Google Play Store -> Clear Cache.
Third step :
Delete your Google account and then add it again. The way is open: Settings -> Accounts . Tap Google Account and tap your Google account and then press the button “Remove Account”. Reboot your android device and then add your account back.