Remove Shortcut Virus which can occur in flash or other storage media is still a scourge users. Indeed, the shortcut is present because you stick infected by viruses imported from other media (could be the computer itself). And it could be, a computer that was originally cleared of the virus , but because it is plugged in with stick contaminated by this virus so become infected.
Here are some types of the virus on the computer:
- Web Scripting virus
- multipartite virus
- FAT Virus
- Companion Virus
- polymorphic Viruses
- Directory Virus
It is not difficult to get rid of this virus (depending on the extent to which the virus is spreading). However, it can sometimes take a long time to do the scanning for viruses. Now I want to share tips on how to remove shortcut virus in flash .
A few of my tutorial .. May be useful
- How To Recover Data in Android Using Data Recovery Application
- How to repair damaged files or corrupted files from Windows
- How To Fix corrupted files in Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7
How to Remove Shortcut Virus in flash Drive
- Step or stick plugs into the computer and then open the flash Drive.
- Click “Organize” and then click “Folder and search options” .
- Turn on “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then unchecklist on “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)” . If a notice like the one below, click “Yes” .
- Well, usually up here folders hidden by the virus has re-emerged. It’s just still a semi-hidden .
- Please open a CMD (Command Prompt) . Once it opens, type the location where the flash is located, for example: Drive D , mean type D:
- Furthermore, typing attrib -s -h -r / s / d in CMD, as shown below. Then press Enter .Additional information:
- -s; This is a command to remove the shortcut file attributes.
- -h; attribute to hidden files.
- -r; to remove the read-only attribute.
- Now you stick check, whether all of the folder is back to normal again. If so, please delete the folder do you think odd and unclear.
Indeed, the above only applies to restore folders hidden by the virus shortcut and removes viruses shortcut on a temporary basis. If the flash back plugged into an infected computer virus shortcut , it could be the same thing will happen again.
The most powerful way to overcome this is to use Antivirus . You can do a Full Scan for any available drives, including flash.
How To Remove Shortcut Virus In .Vbs Format Files:
- Plug flashdisk affected by the virus.
- Open the thumb drive, and then click on organize and select “Folder and search option”.
- Then select the tab view.
- Uncheck the parts as in the image below
- Match as shown below
- Click Apply, and then click OK
- Then the virus to hidden will appear on your flash, as shown in the picture below.
- Open the Task Manager or you hold down (Shift + Ctrl + Esc)
- Select the Processes tab, then find “wscript.exe”, right click and select “end process”
- Open flasdisk again, remove his .vbs file.
- The next step is we make the script Batch File. The way we go to the desktop and right click, select New, then select a text document
- Type text below that will be used to remove the virus.
title remove shortcut virus
echo Preess any key
Attrib -s -h -r / s / d
erase * .lnkerase * .tmp
erase xxx. etc.