Jio now only 4g operator in India serving best LTE coverage and superior as well as highest 4G speed. Jio offers 50mbps in band 40, 18mbps in band 3 & 8mbps in band 5. Where Many Users are Facing Issue with Jio Relaince Speed. Maximum mobile Doesn’t support auto switching of Band Network. So, we made Tutorial for Maximum chipset Board to lock LTE band.
- first download a app , Shortcut Master (Lite)
- Open app
- Go to Menu > then select ‘Search’
- Type: Service Menu or Engineering mode & search
- Select ‘System app’ for more specific
- Dial code is *#2263# or *#*#4636#*#*
- Select ‘Band selection’ >Then ‘LTE’
- Then activate single LTE band you need
If Code is: *#0011#
- Dial code
- Select Menu & click ‘Back’ link
- Again select Menu > then ‘Key input’ then enter: Q & OK
- Again enter: 0000 & OK
- Wait few seconds for Service Menu pop up
Select ‘UE settings and Info’ > Setting > Protocol > NAS >Network control > Band Selection > LTE Bands (*) > Only select band you need.
Lock LTE Band On MediaTek Chipset:-
Download app named: MTK Engineering Mode.
- Run app
- Select ‘MTK Settings’
- Now select ‘BandMode’
- Select Sim slot which you want the device to serve 4G band
- Now scroll down to ‘LTE mode’
- Tick band 40 for best speed or tick band 5 for best coverage
- Save settings & reboot mobile to activate changes.
- Open app store & search ‘Nova 3’ game
- Start downloading it via cellular data – Obviously Jio 4g
- Now move & find location where you get highest speed
- You may cancel download & place your phone on that location & turn on Mobile Hotspot
- Connect WiFi & access ultimate Jio 4G speed from anywhere in your Home.
Now enjoy better speed or better coverage using your mobile.