WhatsApp Status, the new feature which lets users upload photos and videos for their contacts to see, instead of a simple text-based status message, has now gone live. The feature is live on Android, iOS and Windows smartphones across the world. WhatsApp’s new Status, which is totally inspired from Snapchat’s Stories, was announced earlier this week by the company. Download Whatsapp Status Video and pictures.
WhatsApp is a chat application with higher number of downloads and used in India today is ranked first free applications on Google Play.
- How to Hack WhatsApp Account, Spy Their Conversations Without Knowing Them
- How To Use Color Font In Whatsapp with WhatsBlueText
- 5 Easy Ways to Know Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
Method 1: Download Whatsapp Status Video and Pictures
1. Install file manager app like Root Explorer (no need root ).Root Explorer Android
2. Open WhatsApp application, Click and view the status video which you want to download manually . (The goal is that to download played whatsapp video which will be stored in cache memory of your Android).
3. Once you see the status of your friends video is watched then run Root Explorer, go to Memory Android /WhatsApp/Media/.Statuses/
4. All videos or pictures we saw on the status of our companion story in the folder .Statuses, please copy or move them to the gallery folder you / DCIM / Camera / or / Download /
Method 2: Download Whatsapp Status Video and Pictures with App
1. Install applications Story Saver for Whatzapp
[appbox googleplay com.mccart.storystatus]
2. Open WhatsApp application, Click and view the status video which you want to download manually . (The goal is to download played whatsapp video which will be stored in cache memory of your Android).
3. Once you see or watch the status of your friends, then run the application Story Saver for Whatzapp
4. Go to the menu New Video or New Images to download whatsapp Story Status of your friends.
Done. Good luck.