Track your lost cell phone is a very useful feature. Whether because of stolen, left behind somewhere, or you simply forgot to put where. Well, to keep track Android mobile, you can use Android Device Manager.
What is Android Device Manager?
Android Device Manager is an application from Google that helps control the Android phones are missing.
What we can do?
There are some things we can do:
- Track your Android phone,
- Make it ring,
- Lock the phone Android,
- Removing Android phone.
Where does Android Device Manager?
If you have another Android device, you can download the Android Device Manager. Otherwise, you can use the browser on your computer to open the website Android Device Manager.
Preparing on Android Devices
Before you use the Device Manager, there are some things that must be prepared
- Turn on Android Device Manager
- Go to Settings> (Personal) Google> (Services) Security
- Under ‘Android Device Manager’, enable the ‘ Remotely locate this device “and” Allow remote lock and erase ‘.
- Turn on Location / GPS
- Go to Settings> (Personal) Location .
- Enable choice of location.
- Pop on Google Play
- Go to Settings Google Play ,
- In the corresponding device, see under ‘Visibility’, enable the ‘ Show in menus ‘.
Using Android Device Manager
As already mentioned above, there are several options when using the Device Manager.
Track Android Mobile through website in the browser computer
- Go to
page sites Android Device Manager ,
- Sign in with your Google account when prompted,
- Device Manager will show the location of Android device you own.
If you have more than one device, click the arrow next to the device.
- Select another action:
- Ring – Make the phone rang for five minutes, even though the phone in a state of silentor vibrate .
- Lock – Lock the phone with a password if you have not set a password on the phone.
- Erase – Erase all data on the phone permanently. But there is the possibility of not working on the SD card in the phone. Once the data is deleted phone, Android Device Manager can not be connected again with the mobile phone is concerned.
If you use a computer that is not yours, you can get out of your Google account in the upper right corner. If not, then within five minutes of the exit process will occur automatically.
Track Android Mobile Through the application
- Download and install the Android Device Manager ,
- Sign in with your Google account,
- Tap the name of the device in question, and the location of the phone will appear.
- Other action options the same as on the website.
Just like on the website, if you are using a phone that is not yours, you can get out of your Google account. If not, then within five minutes of the exit process will occur automatically.
In this way, I hope you can keep track of the Android mobile phone lost and found.
Anyway, the phone in Android Device Manager is tied to your Google account and the phone number is yours. But so far, no information related to the telephone number that we use there. So keep track of the phone number in question can not be done here.
Please try and prepare for your Android mobile phone. It’s nothing, just a precaution.