UC Browser is quite popular on Android now present also in the PC / laptop with appealing features that Virtual WiFi which can be used to create hotspot in computer or PC easily without a lot of settings that confuse course the main requirement you must have a Wi-Fi adapter
- How to Receive your Android SMS on PC
- Disable UC Browser Notifications & News Notifications in UC Browser
How to Create Hotspot In Computer With UC Browser
1) First download and install UC Browser for PC Use only this link
2) Then click the icon Wifi existing upper right corner, and then Turn on UC Free WiFi . Note the arrows in the figure below.
3) Once active, the icon will move to taskbar windows and turned into green color mark hotspot is active and can be used to share the internet connection to the HP Android and other smartphones.
4) When no device is connected, it will display a notification and the IP address used.
You can also change the SSID and password wifi as needed by clicking on the pencil icon, but it’s SSID name will still use the prefix UCWIFI. To disable the WIFI how to click on the icon and select Turn off UC Free Wifi or exit.
Note: The way I test using UC Browser version 5.0 (Beta) in Windows 7 Ultimate and succeeded but for other Windows versions such as XP, Vista or Windows 8 I do not know whether the process as easy as I described above or not.
Tips & Trick To Create Hotspot in Computer:
In order not to bother when it will turn a computer into a wifi hotspot without needing to open a browser UC beforehand then you can make changes by clicking on the settings icon and then check Automatically generates desktop shortcut – Apply . So the shortcut will appear on your desktop uc free wifi.
Conclusion: If you’re looking for the easiest way to create a hotspot in the laptop so that it can share the Internet to the cell phone or smartphone the feature Virtual Wi-Fi of the UC Browser is one right answer, because it is very easy to use and the star-up wifi hotspot quickly enough when compared with Baidu application