Chegg is one of the best online tutor services having over 3 million students and growing. Also, Chegg provides various digital textbooks with all the solved answers. In this article, I’m gonna show you the 5 simple ways on how to get Chegg answers for free online.
Due to this quarantine, every school and college are moving towards the online classes, with that in mind students are now struggling to find answers and that’s where Chegg shines. From a math problem to the chemistry equation, you can get a solution to any subject very easily with Chegg.
5 Ways to get Chegg Answers for Free Online
These are the top 5 easy ways to view and download the Chegg answers for literally free and some of them doesn’t even need the Chegg subscription.
1. Get Chegg Premium Account for Free
By using this method, you can get a Chegg premium account username and password details for free. Also, this method is effective and works like charm at least for me.
Well, let’s dive into how actually to do this. You’ll need to have Android or iPhone to get this method working.
- Go to this link Chegg free premium account from your mobile device
- Click on Start Creation
- And then select which platform (Android/iOS) you’re having right now
- Now click Load Apps, this is the tricky part, you need to install any two apps on the list and use it for 30 seconds (note you need to signup on the installed app before using it for 30 secs if required)
- Once you have done that, come back to this website and you will be provided with Chegg premium account details. You can use that details to login with Chegg and the premium subscription is already activated
2. Chegg Answers Reddit
Well, if you are only looking for a solution to your homework, let’s say you have a math problem that needs to be solved, then you can ask it in this Chegg Answers Reddit community.
It’s the best way to get answers for Chegg questions easily and quickly, you can expect a solution on Reddit within 24 hours just like Chegg. Also, you can simply copy and paste the link of the question that you have doubt about on Chegg, to this Reddit community.
Note: Make sure to use Pastebin to paste Chegg links on this Reddit community on creating posts and follow the community rules to avoid banning.
Trust me, this CheggAnswers is a legit way to get Chegg premium answers for free. Also, you can get more advanced tutorials for the problem than the Chegg community members where they simply post the easy solution.
Visit CheggAnswers on Reddit
Advantages of CheggAnswers
- Chegg, Coursehero, OneClass, Scribd, StudyBlue, StuDocu, BookRags free answers
- 6000+ members with 100+ active members
- Faster response than Chegg
Also read: Best Alternative Ebook sites To Bookzz.org
3. Chegg Discord Servers
Unlike CheggAnswers Reddit community, Discord offers multiple servers to get Chegg answers for free. It’s just a matter of preference if you used to Reddit then go for it or if you already using Discord for gaming stuff, then these servers might come in handy for your education too.
And another main advantage is that it has more online members (up to 4000+ active members) compared to Reddit Chegg community. Also, similar to Chegg these discord servers provides daily tasks, quizzes to improve your education.
You can join multiple servers at the same time and post the questions on each server to get different varieties of answers, pretty cool right. Even the Chegg premium subscription cannot provide this kinda service.
4. Chegg 4 Week Free Trial
This is the best and official way to get Chegg answers or Chegg textbooks for free. And yes, Chegg offers a trial period for 4 weeks to anyone who signs up, where you can be able to access unlimited questions and answers.
Benefits of Chegg free trial
- Step by step solutions to thousands of books
- Over 25 million questions are explained
- Ask or upload your own questions
- Video tutorials for tougher math problems
How to get the Chegg free trial?
- Just go to this Chegg signup
- You can either create your account using the email or simply create using your Facebook/Google account.
- Now select I am a Student, then select whether you’re studying in Highschool or College, find your school or college (if your school/college is not listed then choose my university is not listed) and finally select the year and hit Create Account.
- Once successfully created your account, tap on your profile and go to Payment Info, fill up the card details. If you don’t have a credit card, you can simply use any Virtual credit card and here is the Best Free Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Provider For Verifying Sites if you don’t know how to create a VCC.
- As soon as you added your card, 4 week trial period will start immediately and note you won’t be charged anything for it.
- Now you will be able to access all the premium Chegg textbooks with solutions for free. If the trial period ends, simply create another account.
5. Textsheet / Trickyscoop Alternatives
Textsheet is widely used by many students to figure out their homework answers and assignments for free but unfortunately, that website is no longer working due to DMCA notice from Chegg.
Trickyscoop has been used to unlock the Chegg answers by simply copy and pasting the Chegg question links to see the blurred answers for free. Just like Textsheet, this website has also been taken down by Chegg’s DMCA notice. Now they’re just forcing each student to pay for the subscriptions to get the answers.
That’s why you need to check these great alternatives to get your answers for free. Just like Chegg, you can use these alternative websites to ask questions, rent books and more for literally free of cost.
Completely free with ads, you can ask any questions in the big search bar. It also shows similar answers related to your search term automatically, so you don’t need to waste time waiting to get your answers.
Wide variety of subjects are covered in Studylib including Math, Science, Finance, History and more. Also, you can simply upload any document to get your answers and it has a chrome extension to quickly get any question you found online.
The best alternative for Chegg hands down, Slader is getting more popular each day with millions of students and teachers from all over the world already started using it.
It has a vast collection of subjects from advanced math to school level math, biology, physics, arts, social sciences, literature, economics etc. Also, Slader supports foreign languages as well including Spanish, German, Latin.
Similar to Chegg, Slader also has textbook solutions, you can simply search any book on textbook search or you can enter the 13 digit ISBN number manually to get the exact book. This makes much easier to find all the solutions for a particular book.
Some other alternatives
If you still can’t be able to figure out the solution you are looking for then consider checking out these more Chegg alternatives.
I hope I helped you to get your Chegg answers for free. Personally I’d recommend using the free Chegg trial method and Reddit community to get a serious answer to the problem you have since it’s more active and reliable. Here are the 5 Best Ways to get Chegg Answers for Free.