Who does not know the site YouTube , Here the site youtube is one of the largest video sharing site in the world. Videos uploaded by all users across the world is now more than 13 million hours of video or the equivalent of 150,000 over the full screening in cinemas . At the initial appearance, YouTube can only be viewed through a desktop . However, after Google changed their policy in 2006, Where it can be view both in smartphones and desktop. Here we will discuss about 3 Excellent Ways To Download Youtube Videos in Android Mobile
Surely you would not know how to download YouTube videos in your Android quickly. If you find your favorite video definitely feels like to download and can be played at any time according to our will.
- How To Take Scrolling Screenshot in Android and iOS
- How to Run Multiple Accounts of The Same App on Android Mobile
- 15 Ways To Extend Wifi Signal Android & Laptop
3 Excellent Ways To Download Youtube Videos in Android Mobile
How to Download YouTube Videos in Android with Dentex Youtube Downloader:
- Download and install the application Dentex YouTube Downloader on your Android.
- Open the YouTube app and select the video you want to download. Click Share in the video.
- When the new window appears, select YouTube Downloader .
- Select the video quality you want to download. The better the quality, the greater the size of the video.
- After selecting a video format, click the Download Here to start downloading YouTube videos.
- The YouTube videos will be downloaded automatically. Go to the tab Dashboard to view the process. Here is an example of its download process.
How To Download Youtube Videos in Android with Tubemate
- Lot of features even with built-in music players;
- [Exclusive] Track the url of the downloaded video;
- Need to install plugins in Google Play to download mp3 and HD videos;
- Limited video download websites supported.
TubeMate YouTube Downloader isn’t on Google Play so you have to go directly to its download page. You can also use the website to download the apk file to your computer and copy to your Android device. If you’re using Windows 7 and Android 4.0+, simply connect the device to your computer and it will appear as a removable drive. Copy the apk into a folder that you can locate.
TubeMate YouTube Downloader accesses YouTube as an overlay. When selecting a video, you are given the choice to download or watch a video. Since you’re here to download videos,
- Click on the green arrow on the bottom of the screen.
- The pop-up menu has two options:
- Download or Watch. The quality of the video file depends on the source of the video. YouTube gives different streaming options; those are also the same options you are given when downloading the video.
- TubeMate YouTube Downloader’s downloads videos in MP4 format. They are saved by default in the Videos folder.
How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application Both Mobile and PC
Step 1: In your Browser, go to “
For Example: I want to download video which is located at address:
Step 2: Go to the address bar and add “ss” (without the quotes) before YouTube then press enter.
(You can press Ctrl+L on your keyboard to highlight the text in the address bar)
For Example: After adding “ss” my changed address is: https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=pNy7TWsR8Xk
Now You will be redirected to “” Website.
Step 3: Choose Your desired Format and quality.
Step 4: Now Click on “ Download ” and download your video.
This method can be used to download YouTube Video in any device.
- You can add “ vd” or “dl” instead of “ss” (without the quotes).
- You can also add the word “magic” in between the word “you” and “tube” of “youtube” in the address bar.
Now You will be redirected to different pages.Proceed in the Same Way.
The final word
If you have any recommendations on how to save more videos, you can share in the comments field. Good luck!