MX Video Player is a free and best android video player application. This application is capable of playing video with high resolution, More picture and sound very clear. The look of this app is very simple, but cool. This app can support various subtitle formats ranging from DVD, DVB, Subtitle tracks, .smi, .srt, .sub, .idx, .psb, .mpl, and .vtt. Here We will Show To Download Subtitles on MX Player Android Mobiles.
There are many methods to download subtitles. But on android mobiles you can directly download subtitles by using MX player.
- How to Download Paid Apps On Playstore for Free After Root and Without root
- 10 Fastest and Best Download Managers For Android Phones
How To Download Subtitles on MX Player Android Mobiles
- First step, download and install the MX Video Player app through Google Play Store. Click on the following link to download: Download MX Video Player via Google Play Store .
- Open the app, then select the folder from the movie you want to watch. Next select the movie according to the title you want. For example, you can see the picture below. The video I selected was “Fida” . In the section there is an icon that reads “SRT” which means which has movie Subtitle. Videos which already has “SRT” icon where we don’t need to download subtitles on mx player again.
- If subtitle not appeared directly then you can add it manually. Tap the three dots icon in the top right corner, then select “Subtiles” .
- Select Options: – > Subtitles -> Search Online.
- You will get the list of subtitles in .srt format, you can download any of them which will be synced with the movie.
- And if successful, then the movie subtitle text will appear as shown below.
By following the steps above, the subtitle you want can be downloaded succeed. In addition to MX Player, there are other applications you can use to download subtitles like BSPlayer FREE and KMPlayer.
- BSPlayer FREE is an android video player app that features exceptional sophistication. Playable video formats range from avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac. For subtitle problems you can also enter, just as with the MX Player application
- KMPlayer is a video player app that is suitable for playing HD quality movies. This app has a guestur feature to control the brightness and sound of the movies you watch. Moreover, this application can support many existing video and subtitle formats.
In such cases you can go by the traditional method of copying the movie title and search in google for appropriate subtitle.
Other ways are to download apps from Playstore which can download any movie subtitles for you.
Some of them are
This are the methods to download subtitles on mx player and other methods .If you still have any suggestions don’t forget to comment below.