How to View Specification Laptop and PC – Specifications in detail include Model CPU, Hard Disk Capacity, Performance VGA, RAM, Processor, Operating System, BIOS version, etc. – How to know specification pc or laptop that is being used is very important, if you want to play games with certain requirements that must be met, in order to run smoothly.
Before we try heavy game, it’s good to know in advance the minimum system requirements, whether they fit our pc or not, or at least still be able to operate in the setting of low-end, to avoid useless waste of time just to download games that can not be executed especially large size.
There are several methods you can use to view or check the computer specifications :
- Online, by utilizing the services of the website
- Offline, with the help of accessories that are available in Windows XP and 7
- Semi: download the software beforehand with internet connection, as it can be run offline
To be more accurate, you should try all of the methods above. But the topmost point would not explain, because I do not know the web address that can be relied on to it.
- How to Create Hotspot in Computer Using UC Browser
- How to SetUp Your Own VPN Without Software
- 15 Ways To Extend Wifi Signal Android & Laptop
View VGA Specification
1. Download software GPU-Z
2.Install as usual
3.Open program through control panel> GPU-Z
Note: As you can see, you will find a variety of information related to VGA, either ATI Radeon, Intel Onboard and Nvidia Geforce ,
- GPU Clock, ROPs, Shaders, Pixel fillrate, Driver Version, type and size of the Memory
- And on the Sensors, visible Core Clock, Memory Clock, Temperature and Memory Usage
View System and Hardware
- Download CPU-Z , it could have a new version and old
- Install and run it through the Control Panel> CPU-Z
- Note: there you can see the CPU, Caches, Mainboard, Memory, SPD, Graphics, and About (of the software)
View Spec Without Software
- Click Start lower left corner and select Run (Win XP) or Search (Win 7)
- Type dxdiag in the available space and Enter. If the message appears, select just OK
- Would you meet a lot of information, such as DirectX Version, Keyboard, Mouse, Computer Name, Page File, Audio and Time
- Press the Windows logo on the keyboard
- Right-click on My Computer and select Properties
- Go to Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Information
- Various explanations are provided:
- “Hardware Resources” hardware resources
- “Components” computer hardware
- “Software Environment” drivers, network connections, and others
- “Internet Settings” for setting the internet.
Thats All where you can check every information about your PC.