Today we will share how to use Free Spotify Premium experience on android and windows. As mentioned It Looks Like Premium except downloading song option, Whereas everything works great like Skipping songs without time limit, Without annoying Ads in between while playing songs. Getting Spotify premium account cost higher,Since we have came with a modded spotify premium software for android and Way to use Free spotify premium experience in windows.
Provided steps doesn’t requires any Technical knowledge Maximum we have explained in Short methods. Now Use Spotify Premium Account without paying single Amount of Money.
How to Get Free Spotify Premium On Android Mobiles :
- Uninstall the official spotify app Completely from your Mobile.
- Download this modified app on your phone: zippyshare Credit to: iHackedit.com
- Log in with a free account. Done! No ads and you can skip songs without limits!
- Go to settings, streaming quality and choose extreme so you get 320kbps instead of the crappy 190kbps from the free app.
How to Get Free Spotify Premium On Windows :
On windows it’s easy, there are methods to get the spotify software without ads but you have to modify the hosts file and it takes time so I will show the easy 3 minute way:
Step 1: Go to the chrome or firefox store, search ublock origin and install. This is like adblock but even better, it blocks ads everywhere and uses less ram and cpu than adblockplus, and it’s open source.
Step 2: Go to play.spotify.com, login with your spotify free account and enjoy no ads and skipping unlimited songs.
Another way is to follow the steps of this post so you can use the desktop app without ads:
- Block advertisements in Spotify desktop client
- Skip unlimited songs
How does this work?
The program simply edits your hosts file to block the advertisement requests. When clicking “Block advertisements“, the program creates a backup from your current hosts file. If you run into any problems just backup your hosts file using “Reset hosts file from backup”. If you want to manually backup your hosts file click the “Create hosts file backup” button.
Download Your attachment Here .
RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR -> this is needed to edit the hosts file!
- Your account will not be premium, the only feature you won’t have is the offline download on android, but if you listen to an album and have enough cache memory it will stay saved on your phone and when you listen to it with data plan it will use 0mb.
- If you listen to spotify on a chromecast or smart tv, you will have ads. Just plug the aux in from your tv to your phone. If you have android tv download this apk: here
- You could get banned, but it’s a free account create another free spotify premium. If you want to keep your music just make a playlist public with a name you will remember and when you get banned search it from your new account and save again.
Also Try This
Hacked Free Spotify Premium Android App
This app is developed by some users and is quite famous right now. The app promises to offer Spotify Premium for free, but the thing is that it doesn’t have all the features all the features of the Paid version. The only feature which this app offers is unlimited skips.
They also claim to have “ZERO Ads” but they do have ads. The most important feature of the Paid version is the “Offline Play”, which is neither offered nor claimed by the developers. The reason why offline play is most important feature is because of the fact that it saves a lot of your mobile data. Moreover it will take more than 3 Dollars of data for streaming through your phone, with which you can get a Premium account legally.
What they don’t offer :
- Ads free service.
- Offline listening.
- Social sharing of playlists as you might get caught.
- Last but not the least, they do have viruses.
Honestly I don’t think that the app is comparable to the Premium, but it works fine. You can download the app by the link below, as the app is not available on Google Play for obvious reasons.
The app doesn’t needs a jailbreak just log in with a new email ID, do not use Facebook. There might be some security concerns(personal data theft), so choose at your own risk.